You probably carry out the painting job to adorn your home each year. But what about your commercial place? Have you renovated it recently? And just after how many years are you carrying out this job? Well, we know it doesn’t happen very often. And this is enough to tell you that both the painting jobs are widely different in every way. But maybe you can’t exactly point your finger on what the differences are!
The major differences between commercial and residential paintings!
Before we sort out the differences between the commercial and residential painting jobs, remember that when the task is so different even your painters for both of them should be unique. Not all your residential painters can carry out the task of commercial painting easily. So, it is very important to employ the services of the commercial painters in Auckland from Auckland Premium Painters. They have immense experience in some world-class commercial painting jobs. For the next points of difference, keep reading.
- The size of the area — Even if it is a large house, the area of the place to get painted isn't as big as a commercial property. When you are dealing with a commercial one, even if it is a small office, it is comparatively bigger than any residential home. That is why the painters, whom you are going to appoint for the commercial property’s painting, should have the experience and staff plus equipment to carry out the job in such a large area.
- Tighter schedule — In residential properties even if you carry out the painting for weeks, it doesn't make much difference. But when you are dealing with a commercial property’s paint job, you have to be very proper and accurate with your schedule. Even one day’s delay can cause a huge loss to the company. That is why the schedule is tighter and the task should be completed very quickly.
- The constant heavy traffic in the place —If you are getting a house painted, the family members might go away for some days. And even if they are present, they are not many in number. But when you are dealing with a commercial painting job, there are hundreds of staff members to be considered and the constant foot traffic in the place is expected as well.
- The proper and prim management —When the commercial job is so perfect, you even require a proper and prim management of the same. Since the schedule is tighter and the project is bigger, there shouldn’t be any chances of mistakes or glitches in such a property in the paintwork.
- The best quality of work — It is commonly known that commercial painting jobs aren’t done too often. So, naturally, when you are going to space out the project, ensure that the painting is done absolutely perfectly and even the paint’s quality is top-notch!
We think we pointed out enough differences between the commercial and residential paint jobs. So now when do you know the major differences between them, you would consider twice before selecting the resources for your commercial painting work.